Sunday, January 22, 2006

36 weeks


  1. We're cooking along here at 36 weeks and here are a few things about the 3rd trimester I have noticed.

1) I am extremely tired pretty much all day long.

2) Tiny definitely has awake/asleep cycles throughout the day. These times of the day are not convienient to my current schedule ( ie: 4 am seems to be a busy part of Tiny's day)

3) My husband is crankier than ever.

4) I am just not hungry for anything other than chocolate pudding.

5) I all of a sudden LOVE (fruit punch) Gatorade.

6) I can smell everything. Especially if it smells bad.

7) I think it's funny when Tiny gets the hiccups, but I wish they didn't last so long... it feels weird.

8) I will be very sad when I'm not pregnant anymore. This was my dream come true. I am so lucky.

9) I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna juggle Millie, Holden, and Tiny all at the same time. I know my skills will develop in time, but still I have that fear of the unknown.

10 ) I have this fear that Tiny looks like a catfish.

(This one goes to:) 11) I'd do this again in a heartbeat.

12) my pet peeves are: when I drop something and have to bend over to pick it up & putting on underwear and socks. ( I always seem to tip over)

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

Look at that belly! A catfish? My god that made me laugh my ass off.