Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nervous

Okay. I am trying not to freak out. I am trying to be level headed. But the fact is I'm terrible @ doing both of those things. I started having mild contractions on Sunday. Nothing major.. but tightening nonetheless. I called my doctor... who was apparently too busy to call me back. SO I called back today. Dr. Landy is " baffled" by this. She said her only explanation is my body cannot tell the difference between the baby and the blood clot... so it is just trying to get rid of the foreign matter all together. Rosemary ( the nurse I spoke with today) said " Dr Landy seems to think you are now at an increased for a late miscarriage." I was shocked to hear that. I mean, I'm coming up on 16 weeks... and everything has been great. Now this mysterious blood clot shows up out of nowhere and my perfectly healthy, perfectly fine baby will have to suffer the consequences? I find this unnacceptable.

No comments: