Friday, August 26, 2005

a little scare

So yesterday I felt a little bit crampy. I drank some water, and took it easy. The cramps stuck around, but I attributed it to my blocked up bowels. ( Sad but true...ewww) The cramping continued today, and Suze told me to just give the doctor a call, " just so she knows." I called this afternoon and Dr Landy advized me to get a sonogram of " Tiny" and my cervix. Tiny is perfect. S/he has Millie's profile exactly. Tiny was " maxin' and relaxin" ( according to the sonogram tech) The reason for my cramping is because I have a sizeable blood clot hanging out @ the top of my cervix. Dr. Landy's recommendation: " Modified bedrest." ( for one month) This means: no lifting anyything, including my kids. No strenuous activities. No stress. " Just take it really easy." So it looks like I am gonna catch up on my Us Weekly, my"stories," Oprah, Trading spaces, and if I'm feeling up to it: Amazing birth stories on discovery. I'll let you know how things go. I don't remember what it feels like to be bored... but I have a feeling one day of this and I'm gonna remember real quick. :)

2 comments:

reet said...

i'm all for the stories. keep me posted!

Mama C-ta said...

Go Tiny! I'm sorry about the bedrest though (I also had some bleeding but wasn't a clot, it was a bruise type thing) but I'd love to catch up on the US myself!