Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The baby made me do it!

Okay. For 7 1/2 years I have been pure. For 1/2 years I have watched everything I have put in my mouth. For 7 1/2 years I have been a vegetarian. Until today. I ate a kosher beef hot dog. The thought of it repulsed me for so long. Animal flesh????? GROSS!! Until I was making the kids' lunch... and I just decided to pop a piece of hot dog in my mouth.... and IT TASTED SO GOOD. I don't even feel bad. I do however promise to go back to being a veggie burger after the kid is born. Mark my word. If Gweneth Paltrow can do it.. than so can I!

2 comments:

Mama C-ta said...

LOL that's pretty funny. But hotdogs are the most awesome-est (yet grossest) thing in the whole world. Put some chili on that bitch and YUM. Ohhh and was it the Hebrew National brand? If so, that is heaven!!

reet said...

do you remember the day i found out i was pregnant and made you drive all over georgetown for cheese filled hotdogs and we made artichoke dip to go with them? eat up my dear...eat up!