Monday, September 05, 2005

UG not again.

SO after a long day yesterday, I decided to take a nice warm shower before getting into bed last night. While in the shower I looked down and noticed what kinda looked like someone with a bad cold blew their nose and hocked it onto the floor. I thought, "what the?" I washed it down the drain, and got out of the shower to dry off. ( I know this is too much in for for some... so if you feel like I am violating you.. stop reading now)as I dried my nether region I wiped what looked like a scab. It was dry, and surrounded by dry skin,with a dab of dry blood in the middle. I panicked a little bit. A little while later I went to the bathroom and wiped some light brown blood. A little bit after that, I peed ( I am learning that I pee about 4 times an hour these days) and wiped another small scab. I was fine throught the night. Everything seems fine now, I just feel a little bit crampy. I am wondering if this dumb blood clot is trying to make it's way out... or if this is something else. The good news: It's Labor Day! YAY... my doctor's office is CLOSED. Parker and I had made plans to take the kids to D.C. to the Museum of Natural History( HIP is DYING to see the dinosaurs) and grab some lunch in Georgetown. Grr.. now we are stuck here.

No comments: