Tuesday, July 26, 2005

This guy has quite a sack on him

Just an update.. more for me than anyone else.... The painter shows up today( miracle of all miracles) and takes me on a "walk through." He points out all the rotten trim and how much it's gonna cost to replace "now" and that we are gonna have a "situation." I said " looks like it's gonna be YOUR situation since you're the one who miscommunicated
with us." He just looked at me terrified. He tried to explain that the cost would be up to 15 grand... I said, "Didn't you just do a job for a "billionaire? I'm sure the money you made from that gig will cover it." He didn't laugh. Finally I think he knew I was not going to budge on his " non-negotiable" contract. Poor painterman's rules bit him in his own butt. Who's laughin' now funny boy?

No comments: