Wednesday, July 06, 2005

pop!

Um, I'm not sure if my 4 pound weight gain has anything to do with this, but it seems that I have "popped." I noticed over the weekend that my mid section was well, bigger. Holden asked me " mom, do you have a baby in there or something?" I just smiled... while he rubbed my belly and said... " there's a baby in Mommy's belly, just like Aunt Suze has a baby in HER belly!"
Today at the kids' swimming lessons my friend Brandi said , " um Ame, you popped." & pointed to my belly. I asked her if my belly looked liek this last week. She looked me dead inthe eye and said : "N-O." Great ! I'm only in my 8th week! I have tried to suck it in.. with no avail. My jeans are too tight even for the ol' rubberband trick. I KNOW this is gas or something because my raspberry sized baby surely wouldn't make my stomach look like this. How am I gonna keep this a secret for 4 more weeks?

No comments: