Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A day for new challenges.

I find each day more interesting than the last with this pregnancy. One of the things I learned today was : How to insert my pump infusion site w/out bleeding to death. Seems that the veins in my lower belly are becoming an issue. Today I had to maneuver my way through a map of big juicy veins that typically are not there. Usually my stomach has a nice layer of fat to make my pump infusion site insertion( say that 3 times really fast) much easier. I gotta tell ya, OUCH. I made it through. It wasn't easy, but all is well. The other thing I learned was: when we are swimming, and one of the kids says " mom I hafta poop real bad." LISTEN TO THE CHILD, instead of telling the mere baby to " go upstairs and go potty." Not only did we have a turd in the pool, we had a pile of poop on the deck for me to step in. Sometimes I wonder where my brain is.

2 comments:

reet said...

you didn't tell me about the poop deck!

Mama C-ta said...

Remember you said your pool is my pool? Thanks but I'm reconcidering that ;)