Wednesday, July 13, 2005

a 1/2 hour scheduled appointment = 3 hours


okay~ so here's the belly. 8 weeks 4 days. As Keri put it: it's a "round mound" I look like I could pass out at any minute in this picture. Which is probably pretty accurate, since I could pass out every single night. Instead I just go to bed. Anyways, see why Millie Sue and Holden talk about the baby in mommy's belly? SO there you go.

I had an appointment with Dr. Ratner today. Everything looks good. He had me sit down with 2 nurse educators and a dietician for 2 hours. I will have a follow up visit with a dietician on Tuesday morning. Dr. R thinks I mayyyy be having insulin reactions in the middle of the night. great! How will I fall asleep tonight w/out freaking out? I have to set my alarm and check my sugar @ 3am and 5 am. I am exhausted.. so I think I'll post more interesting stuff tomorrow... after I drive back to Eastern Market to drop off my 24 hour urine. I gotta go upstairs and find a shirt that covers my " mound." Yawwwnnnnnn. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

keri said...

Hame - You know I mean "round mound" in the cutest of ways... RAR was just here & said "What's that" so I said "Hame's belly" and so she said "Hi amy's belly" :) (does dr r think your wanting to pass out has to do w/not getting enough calories?)

reet said...

squeal-a-rama!!!!!! you look FAB! love ya! reet

Mama C-ta said...

OMG you look amazing. I love this pic of you and so glad you got to post it!! What a great belly, can't wait to watch it groooooooooow.

(I still need to catch up on your other posts)

xoxo
Cara