Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Dolly

For those of you who know me well, you know that Dolly Parton is my favorite celebrity. I find her facinating, and beautiful inside and out. I'd love to curl up on the couch next to her and listen to her stories and laugh at her jokes. She could seriously read her grocery list and I'd be so happy. I don't know why I love her so... I just do. I'd name this new kid Dolly... but Dolly Parker seems to be a bit much... so I'll hold off.
The reason I am posting this random thought is because I read a little quote tonight... by my favorite famous gal. Dolly said,

" When morning sickness hits, remember this: The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

Oh man, she's so cool.

2 comments:

Mama C-ta said...

LOL, I remember this being one of the things I learned about you in Vegas, your odd fascination for Dolly!!

reet said...

working 9-5 baby.....you rock that song!