Sunday, October 02, 2005

halfway there


due to the fact that my hair was due for a trim over 2 months ago, and my face is covered in acne, and I feel ugly... you do not get a picture of my face in this belly shot. ( I am a major " butterface")I am definitely growing. I feel pretty good hitting the 20 week mark. It kinda feels like I've already been pregnant for a lonnggggg time, but I'm in NO hurry to deliver this baby. ( remember my kids were born almost 8 weeks from now... and I can definitely wait longer than that. ) Tiny is a kicking and hiccuping fool. There are days that my body is completely still... except I'm doing an involuntary belly dance. All in all I feel good. Tired, but good. The swelling is down in my ankles and feet, which is great. I will start seeing my doctors once a week from now on. Anyways, I know, boring post... but these days I'm a bore. Other than that, I am focused on Scarlett and her well being. Millie and Holden are doing great. Loving school, and having a ball with their friends. I couldn't ask for more. I have to scoot, because my husband is home on a Sunday and freaking out because he can't see both of his children ( poor Millie can't even go to the bathroom in peace) If he yells " where are you guys???! " at the top of his lungs one more time... oh nevermind, I won't do a thing. I'm too tired to deal.

2 comments:

Mama C-ta said...

That belly is looking goooooood!

reet said...

nice boobies!