Saturday, July 08, 2006

Thank you sir, may I have another?


HE LOVES IT!!! Can't you tell? Okay. Gus didn't love avocado. He tolerated it when it was blended with mashed banana. Poor guy. My Super Baby food book says that avocados are the best thing to feed babies because of the fatty acids good for brain development. I'm going to try to se if he'll learn to accept avocado if I blend it with yummier, tastier foods.
He was a good sport.. gagging his way through the meal.
My good baby... look at him trying to smile his way through the torture.

3 comments:

keri said...

Hame - I noticed you didnt give him the red Cookies bib - trying not to distract him, huh? Reilly just asked if Millie & holden can come to her birthday party - - when she is 10.. She was also telling me this morning "Last year I was a little scared of the boat, but this year I liked it alot, I am not scared anymore" Then proceeded to say " Why didnt I go on the roller coaster, but why?" And I was thinking that if she freaked out on the 'cycle's, what woud she have done on the worm?!

Testdriver said...

Nuvy also hates avocado--but she likes guacamole at the Mexican place. Go figure!

I can just see the two of them in their sandwich boards, marching up and down in front of the house yelling "We're here! We're queer! And we won't eat avocados!"

Mama C-ta said...

Such a handsome boy. Cricket loved the 'cado...then I think he realized that would be the ONLY thing we fed him since he liked it and so he stopped :) He's starting to like guacamole now though. Can't wait to seeeeeee you!!!